Both the Colour Extend Blondage Purple Shampoo and Conditioner contain ultra violet direct dye to minimise unwanted brassy and yellow undertones in blonde hair. The Colour Extend Blondage Purple Shampoo contains a higher concentration of ultra violet pigment than the Colour Extend Blondage Purple conditioner.
Best results will be seen on Blonde hair, but lightened brunettes will achieve similar anti-brass and strengthening results.
Redken recommends using the Colour Extend Blondage system twice a week, but usage may vary depending on desired amount of toning.
Redken Color Extend Blondage Shampoo
- Neutralise and reduce brassiness with colour correcting, ultra violet pigment
- Fortify the hair cuticle for less breakage with the Triple Acid Protein complex
- Use as a complete system with Color Extend Blondage Purple Conditioner
- Wearing suitable gloves, apply to wet hair, lather and rinse well
- Repeat if necessary
- For maximum benefits, leave second lather on 3-5 minutes
- Follow with Color Extend Blondage Purple Conditioner
Aqua/Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Coco-Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Cocmide Mipa, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parfum/Fragrance, Amodimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-7, Polyquaternium-10, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ci 60730/Acid Violet 43, Salicylic Acid, Carbomer, Bht, Trideceth-6, Linalool, Arginine, Glutamic Acid, Serine, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolzed Wheat Protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Coumarin, Sodiumacetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid (D215574/1)